Here are the trading rules, They are more of a guide of tape trader courtesies, which most traders expect.
1) Use high bias tapes only. I use Maxell XL II or TDK SA. But any type II tape will be fine.
2) When taping - no high speed dubbing and no Dolby NR please. Both mess up the tape quality.
3) ALWAYS include a set list with all the pertinent information, ie. Date of the show, venue, songs played
4) Labels and cases. I have been finding it alot easier and cheaper not to send these, so just to hang on to both of these. Just send the tape and the setlist / or picture sleeve if you have one made. (Unless we agree otherwise)
5) Ship in a padded envelope to prevent to tape being damaged in transit.
6) Please be expedient. There is nothing worse than waiting more than a month
for a tape you traded for, especially when you sent your part of the trade off
in the first few days. As a rule I will send tapes within 2 or 3 days of
establishing a trade, depending on how big the trade is and what is agreed upon.
OK then, with all that out of the way... LETS GET TRADING
One last thing. Since this page can be linked from a few places, just use Back to get back to the page you linked from.